- develop memory and concentration skills
- match letter and word shapes
- recognise many common words by sight
- build sentences
FIRST SKILLS FLASH CARDS introduce young children to letters of the alphabet, common colours and shapes, numbers 1 - 20 and maths symbols, important concepts which are the foundation of their future learning.
SAY AND SPELL FLASHCARDS are a fun way for children to develop their early reading skills.
Using the cards will help children to:
- Match letters to picture
- Match letter sounds to letter shapes
- Sounds out letters in words
- Blend letters to make words