Thursday 3 March 2011

The Big Chocolate Tea Party

I can't even begin to image what it must be like to look after a sick child, but then again I don't have to.  I have a very fit and healthy daughter.  I suppose I take this for granted, I'm lucky but not everyone is in the same boat as me.  The Sick Childrens' Trust holds The Big Chocolate Tea Party to raise funds to help parents of sick children stay together while their child is going through hospital stays and treatment.  Their mission is to provide high quality 'Home from Home' accommodation for families whose children are receiving hospital treatment for serious illness.
The image above is a greetings cards, I know it looks good enough to eat.  Prices at only £1.50 or £1.20 when you buy 10 or more.  I will donate 20% to Sick Children's Trust from every order placed in March which inlcudes this cards.  The card comes from Phoenix Trading that are fully recyclable because they haven't been produced using chlorine or other environmentally harmful chemicals or adhesives. So if you would like to support me in rasing funds for Sick Children's Trsut please visit my Phoenix Trading Website.













No comments: